 CAD / 9800
Re: LPub 2.2.0.0 Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 11:24:43 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Kevin L. Clague writes:
In the previous version of LPub I released some prototype new features for
creating "callout" images, which are images of small assembly contruction,
all tiled together into a single image, like this:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/LPub/left-leg_1_00_co_0.jpg

or this

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/LPub/right-leg_1_00_co_0.jpg

The above callout image generation can be specified in your LDraw file with
just a few new LPub meta-commands

I obviously want to be able to do what LEGO does with their building
instructions, so I've been working on this kind of capability:

I meant this example:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/LPub/callout_example.jpg

<snip>

Kevin