 CAD / 9592
Re: A call to membership!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 19:21:57 GMT

Hi Orion -
(Note, I am NOT volunteering for the Standards committee)

1) Thanks for posting this. It's a good thing to have a fresh post for a
show of hands.

2) Notice that Steve Bliss has been absent in this whole thread. I think we
should wait to do anything concrete until Steve has digested this and replied.

Overall, the discussion this weekend has been very good. I'm excited to see
people in the community responding positively to such an idea. We should be
careful not to act *too* quickly, but at the same time we can't let the
enthusiasm die before acting. I think this weekend's discussion has been
good for the LDraw community.

-Tim

In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky writes:
Let it be known that membership on the LDraw Standard committe is now open.
All those who wish to apply reply.  So far we have 3 applicants:

Orion Pobursky
Kevin Clague
Larry Pieniazek

and one possible applicant

Steve Bliss

We're basically looking for about 1 to 3 more members.

-Orion