 CAD / 9599
Re: A call to membership!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 15:10:36 GMT

Orion Pobursky wrote:

Let it be known that membership on the LDraw Standard committe is now open.

I wouldn't mind joining the work of formalising the LDraw file format.

Play well,

Jacob (who has been off-line for a few days)
--
Wide-body freight aircraft (with building instructions):
     http://jacob.sparre.dk/LEGO/Transport/Fly/BAe_146-clone/