 CAD / 9231
  I need a list of parts...

...that have the Lego logo. I'm working on a set of ldraw files for the new Lego logo, and I need some help to get these all right. There are a number of parts out there that have "LEGO" printed on them. As far as I know, the only ones being printed (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  List of LEGO Logo Parts

(...) (URL) I have this part in front of me. It has a red sqaure W=32, H=30, including the ~0.5 LDU black frame. The logo begins at 8 LDU from beginnig of pattern area and appears on both sides. Unlike the many national flags, this flag has the logo (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Lego Logo Variants

Tony, I've collected several images of Lego printed parts, including Logo parts. Flags are listed on my Visual Flag Helper page: (URL) old open O logo on red square and red oval, and the new yellow border logo. The logo flags are at the bottom of (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: I need a list of parts...

(...) I have the Learjet 455 (455_1 on Lugnet guide) with the Lego Logo in a red square printed (not stickers) on the tail. I'll have to look at home what version the logo is. The storage box also has a lego logo on it. Only black printed (no other (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: I need a list of parts...

(...) Excellent- and could you please measure the size of the logo in LDU? And give me some info to help position it? Either that, or you can do the part yourself after I release the logo subparts. (...) Don't worry about the scan- I'm not (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: List of LEGO Logo Parts

(...) Cool- I'll do that one too. Either that or someone else can once I release the logo parts. (...) Thanks for the info. I'll need a better pic, but I'm sure someone else has one. I'll look into the curved flag too. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (21 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Lego Logo Variants

(...) Hey, that rocks! Those pics are nice and big. I will not be doing the old-style logo. That is a totally different font and I'm not going to rework the whole thing. Not at the present, anyway. And I didn't realize that the yellow border was (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: I need a list of parts...

(...) I'll measure the logo (when I don't forget to do that ;-) (...) The difference in the logo on the storage box is that it has an aditional border line around the logo, if I remember well. I wrote about making a scan to show you how the logo (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: I need a list of parts...

Tony Hafner <lego@NOSPAM.hafhead.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:H8rz8M.Fs5@lugnet.com... (...) What's with the parts that have the logo like a relief map? For example the 9V Train (Transformer) Controller. Do you want to make them too? Bernd (21 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)