 CAD / 9262
Re: I need a list of parts...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 15:00:12 GMT

Tony Hafner <lego@NOSPAM.hafhead.com> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:H8rz8M.Fs5@lugnet.com...
...that have the Lego logo.  I'm working on a set of
ldraw files for the new Lego logo, and I need some help
to get these all right.

There are a number of parts out there that have "LEGO"
printed on them.  As far as I know, the only ones being
printed these days have a red box around the logo.  But
they were also made many years ago with the word "LEGO"
looking pretty much the same as today, though without the
red box.  All these parts, and the ldraw library only has
a 1x2 brick with the *really old* style "lego" text.
That used a different font entirely, and the part is done
with bmp2dat.

If you have any parts with the current logo, or with the
slightly older version that uses the same font but
without the red box, please answer the following:

What's with the parts that have the logo like a relief map?
For example the 9V Train (Transformer) Controller.

Do you want to make them too?

Bernd