 CAD / 9248
Re: List of LEGO Logo Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 20:46:01 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tore Eriksson writes:
http://www.bricklink.com/P/1/3596pb03.gif I have this part in front of me.
It has a red sqaure W=32, H=30, including the ~0.5 LDU black frame. The logo
begins at 8 LDU from beginnig of pattern area and appears on both sides.
Unlike the many national flags, this flag has the logo printed (not stickers).

Cool- I'll do that one too.  Either that or someone else can once I release
the logo parts.

http://www.bricklink.com/P/1/3596pb02.gif I don't own this one yet. :o(
(There must be some bigger pictures somewhere)
I think that there is a LEGO logo on one of the older, curved flags also(?)

Thanks for the info.  I'll need a better pic, but I'm sure someone else has
one.  I'll look into the curved flag too.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com