 CAD / 9239
Re: I need a list of parts...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 11:20:11 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tony Hafner writes:
...that have the Lego logo.  I'm working on a set of ldraw files for the new
Lego logo, and I need some help to get these all right.

I have the Learjet 455 (455_1 on Lugnet guide) with the Lego Logo in a
red square printed (not stickers) on the tail. I'll have to look at home
what version the logo is.

The storage box also has a lego logo on it. Only black printed (no other
colors). I'll have to try to put the storagebox on my scanner to make a
picture of the logo for you at home.

Niels