 CAD / 7917
7916  |  7918
Subject:
Tyre for this wheel, does it exist in the distro?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 11 May 2002 04:17:44 GMT

2994 Wheel 30.4 x 14 VR
LDraw File: [2994.DAT]
Peeron: Balloon Tyre Hub 30.4 x 14 VR

I could not find it in my distro but it could be me.

I DID find this post:

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=2358

I don't think "quick lookup" is working right in the parts tracker because
when I put "30.4" in the box, it gave me an error "library subdir must be
included with filename"...

I DID find this part in the parts tracker and it is on hold for a subfile.
So maybe that's the answer to my question, it's not in there YET.

http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/6578.dat

however it's by someone else than the original post referred to above.