 CAD / 7937
Re: Tyre for this wheel, does it exist in the distro?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 13:23:34 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

I don't think "quick lookup" is working right in the parts tracker because
when I put "30.4" in the box, it gave me an error "library subdir must be
included with filename"...

The "Quick Lookup" box only takes part numbers/filenames.  And it
doesn't handle all conceivable situations very well...

To actually search the unofficial parts for "30.4", you can either:

Go to <http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptlist.cgi> and use your browser's
find-in-page command to search, or...

Go to <http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptscan.cgi> and type 30.4 in the
input box.

But I see you already found what you were looking for.

Steve