 CAD / 7918
7917  |  7919
Subject:
Nasal Avenger in LDraw!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 11 May 2002 05:04:32 GMT

Greetings! This image is courtesy of Mark Mueller:

I'm not sure if he ever posted this anywhere so I just wanted everyone to
see what a great job Mark did! He contacted me and asked if he could render
the Avenger in LDraw and I gave him my blessing. I don't do LDraw but it
sure is neat to see my creation in that form. I was really impressed by his
work!

Dan