 CAD / 7372
Re: Wher to find unspectactular sound effects?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 22:15:46 GMT

Hmm, I can't think of any off hand.

However, I thought I would mention that Apple has a ton of royalty free
music that you can download if you have an iTools account (I think I tried
to download it all once and it was around 6 Gig...).  If people without Macs
want to see what is available, one could let me know and I could compile a
little list or something. (or you could access the iTools server with webdav
if you had an account)

Or you could hire me to write some music for you (ooh! my first commission!).

I know there are lots of sounds (aiff probably) out there for iMovie.  I
don't use it much so I don't know right of hand where they are.

I remember doing a search years ago for wavs and such and was overloaded
with the volume of results.  And I just did a google search for "car wav"
and have similar results.

James

In lugnet.cad, Tore Eriksson writes:
I've found some websites and cds with spectacular sound effects, but to my
coming Datsville animations, I want more everyday sounds. Anybody knows of a
site with such preferably royalty-free sounds?

* non-sport car sounds
* mc driving in legal pace
* footsteps
* larger engines