 CAD / Development / 6947
Re: Datsville anim. joint project? Was: unspectactular sound effects?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 18:37:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tore Eriksson writes:
It would be great if anybody could contribute with their own walking, running,
jumping, waving, head-turning, stumbling minifigs. Some time ago, I suggested
some kind of behviour .dat files, but had no response. Maybe noone understood
my idea. The idea is once again if we could use 0 STEP as new frame and any
future LDraw animation utility could read the movement scheme and paste it >into the animation with new coordinates.

Perhaps 0 CLEAR might be a better choice than 0 STEP for animation.