 CAD / 7378
Re: Wher to find unspectactular sound effects?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 21:08:17 GMT

Is someone still moderating Datsville? Back in september 1999 I've made two
contributions, but the've never actualy made it into Datsville. I don't know
the reason for their absence. My contribution postings were:
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/models/?n=525
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/models/?n=548

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.