 CAD / 6379
RE: The first video showing a datsville building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 18:08:18 GMT

Eduardo Vazquez writes:
Great ideas but I had that in mind long time ago in a lego pov scene.
but the main problem here is that Ldraw has the x,y,z different
than pov-ray and that impossible to do the only way is do in it
with Anton Raves's Pov-ray Lego lib or tell to this James to fix
up the x,y,z in Ldraw.

The coordinate system is changed easily enough using the sky, up, and right
vectors in the POV camera, or by transforming the objects themselves.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
http://bldesign.org/