 CAD / 6332
Re: The first video showing a datsville building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 21:27:54 GMT

I really like the animation.

There is a tree that seems to blink in and out at one point.  Do you have
any Idea what is causing it?  I know it will take longer to render, but have
you tried using the POV -a0.3 option? it would smooth out the lines between
the blocks.  It might fix the tree also.

-Chuck