 CAD / 6329
Re: The first video showing a datsville building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 13:05:20 GMT

Eduardo the video looks great except the camera turns are too sharp and too
quick.  Gives me a headache seeing the camera turn like that.  Plus when you
the camera goes behind the blue bldg it should pull back to get a better
view of the back of the bldg.  I know that this is the just a rough version
of the final version but will the final version have some static background
images to put DATsville in some sort of valley or next to the ocean or
something.  It's sort of errie to see the town on top of the grey
background.  My two cents...

In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez Harte writes:
Here you have it a nice 45 second video rendered at high quality q3 (no studs)

http://blake.prohosting.com/eduv/downloads/d_town01_r1.zip

my web's url is http://blake.prohosting.com/eduv/index.html

Please tell me want you think.