 CAD / 6194
Re: LDraw on Linux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 12:21:39 GMT

Jaco:

Thanks for all the information. You would not happen to know where I can
get Mesa-devel?

It isn't on the SuSE CD's?

I got it from
http://sunsite.dk/mirrors/redhat/current/en/os/i386/RedHat/RPMS/,
but those packages may be slightly too Red Hat specific.
I'll include a complete list of the development and library
packages on my system. It might help (but it could also just
be confusing).

Jacob
--
Maybe the whole reason human beings came into existence was
because the Earth wanted plastic and couldn't produce it any

Development and library packages (glib*, libstdc++*,
svgalib* and XFree86* are likely candidates):

audiofile-devel
compat-glibc
compat-libstdc++
cracklib