 CAD / 6188
Re: LDraw on Linux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 16:54:29 GMT

Jaco:

1. Following the tutorial on http://www.ldraw.org/reference/linux/ I

   http://www.ldraw.org/reference/linux

(no slash at the end)

tried to download
http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/Byggevejledninger/Linux/ldraw-library.tar.gz
but that failed and instead the HTML file found at
http://www.ldraw.org/reference/linux/ was downloaded.

That's because I have been messing around with my web site
last weekend. I have moved the archive to "www.ldraw.org"
now.

3. Then instalign Mesa... Following
http://www.ldraw.org/reference/linux/ I downloaded the two files,
extracted them. But when I ran ./configure I got one warning after the
other.

Maybe because you never installed some basic C development
libraries.

4. Then I downloaded LDGLite, OK. But when I tried to install LDGLite I
got all kinds of warnings. See http://ucoms.novice.nl/lego/ldglite.txt

Looks like bad code but a successful compilation.

Jacob
--
http://hugin.ldraw.org/CityXers/