 CAD / 6193
Re: LDraw on Linux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 06:24:01 GMT

Hi Jacob!

Thanks for all the information. You would not happen to know where I can
get Mesa-devel?
Does anyone else have LDGLite or other LDraw related programs running on
Linux and can help me?

Greetingz...

Sjaacko

Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:

Jaco:

Where would I get these basic C development libraries?
Or how can I check if they are there?

The easiest way is probably to try to install a package
named "Mesa-devel". If it complains something is most likely
missing.

Now when I run it, I get

GLUT: Fatal Error in ldglite: OpenGL GLX Extension not supported by
display: : 0

Can you help me with this, Jacob?

I'm afraid I don't know enough about Mesa/GLUT to help here.

Jacob
--
"The universe isn't for the likes of me to understand. I
only work here."