 CAD / 6058
  **** MLCAD V2.00 is out now ****

Hy MLCad fans, I'm happy to announce the release of MLCad V2.00! Download it for free from www.lm-software.com/mlcad/ and enjoy it's new features and it's new speed! Something not in the specs - Menu "Options/General - Gfx Tab" allows to speed it up (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: **** MLCAD V2.00 is out now ****

Woo-hoo! Thanks Michael! I just downloaded it and am off to play! Thanks again! Welcome back! Also, hope all is well with the wife and child... :-) But I guess if it wasn't then you would not have had time to get this out for us. -Andy Lynch ----- (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: **** MLCAD V2.00 is out now ****

Michael, Getting an fatal error: MLCAD.dll was not found! -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Lachmann" <michael.lachmann@lm...tware.com> To: <lugnet.cad@lugnet.com>; <lugnet.cad.mlcad@lugnet.com> Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2001 (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: **** MLCAD V2.00 is out now ****

Nevermind. It was in the zip file. Not sure what happened, but I found the file. Windows didn't want to display it in the explorer, but the dos window would. Odd. -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Lynch" <andy@andyandjackie.com> (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: **** MLCAD V2.00 is out now ****

Make sure that dll is in the same directory where MLcad is located! Otherwice it will fail! Just in case start MLCad directly by clicking on it. I've tested that release before I zipped it ... so I do not expect something is missing! Michael "Andy (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: **** MLCAD V2.00 is out now ****

(...) Thanks Michael, I've been looking forward to this release for a good while. I did find a small bug: rendering parts with the line 0 BFC NOCERTIFY, either in the parts list or the main windows, crashes the program with a 'Runtime Error' and (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: **** MLCAD V2.00 is out now ****

(...) Andy, it sounds like you still have your Windoze Explorer set to hide extensions of certain file types (this is the default when Windoze installs). Go into the Options menu pick in Explorer, and tell it to show all filenames, and to show all (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: **** MLCAD V2.00 is out now ****

Drat. I can't believe that I was caught by this Windows "feature". You are quite right Kyle, I had windows set to hide hidden and system files. DLL's are considered system files, I guess. Whenever I get a new machine, I always set it to show me (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: **** MLCAD V2.00 is out now ****

(...) To easily pick out the temp (hidden?) files, click the column headings in Explorer to resort the list. In newer versions of Windows, you should have the option to display file attributes, making it very easy to sort the hidden files out from (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: **** MLCAD V2.00 is out now ****

(...) Michael, Looks great! I like the new changes! I haven't played with all the new stuff yet, but so far I love everything I see!! If I might offer a suggestion/request: I would *love* to see the ability to re-arrange the parts list so that the (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: **** MLCAD V2.00 is out now ****

(...) Clicking on it works, but on the command line from Windows 2000 you now have to very specific and include a path and the .exe extension. For example, this works: c:\mlcaddir\mlcad.exe myfile.dat But this gives the MLCAD.DLL error even if (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: **** MLCAD V2.00 is out now ****

(...) to (...) the (...) That's what Jeff Boen (Onyx) created DATSort for. (URL) can sort the pieces by position or color, in between steps or not, and you can even get it to sort mpd files. I use all the time and love it! --Ryan (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: **** MLCAD V2.00 is out now ****

(...) One questions for you, in the ReleaseNotes.txt file, you mention that one of the updates is the ability for user defined language DLLs with usability checks. What is that? Jake --- Jake McKee AFOL LUGNET Member #211 (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: **** MLCAD V2.00 is out now ****

(...) building models. For instance, if I wanted to create my own organization scheme for all the parts in the parts.lst. I actually use (and LOVE!) DATSort, but for sorting after the construction is complete. Make sense? Jake --- Jake McKee AFOL (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: **** MLCAD V2.00 is out now ****

one possible feature addation: show listing of all parts ( and how many of them ) used in a model. useful for ordering parts to make a real model! -- And they said 'Computers will never be in general use' "Michael Lachmann" (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: **** MLCAD V2.00 is out now ****

(...) Make sure you've downloaded the latest release V2.00R2 - this has a fix for that. V2.00 behaved like that descriped above. V2.00R2 works fine. Michael (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: **** MLCAD V2.00 is out now ****

(...) I'll post an article showing how to do it ... Michael (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: **** MLCAD V2.00 is out now ****

(...) MLCad V2.00 checks for customer created language DLL's during startup. In the next days I provide more information about that on the mlcad pages. There will be a description what and how to do new language dlls for MLCad. Michael (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: **** MLCAD V2.00 is out now ****

(...) Menu "Extras/Reports/Pieces..." .... Greetings, Michael (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: **** MLCAD V2.00 is out now ****

(...) Hmm, as far as I can tell, the executable in the r2u zip file is the same as the one in the r2 zip file. Same size, date, time, and CRC. Also the About box claims its 2.00. Did the old executable somehow make into the r2u zip file? (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)