 CAD / 6064
Re: **** MLCAD V2.00 is out now ****
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 21:50:46 GMT

Jake McKee wrote:
If I might offer a suggestion/request: I would *love* to see the ability • to
re-arrange the parts list so that the user can organize them in the way • the
makes the most sense, personally.

That's what Jeff Boen (Onyx) created DATSort for.

http://home.flash.net/~onyx/DATSort/DATSort.html

You can sort the pieces by position or color, in between steps or not, and
you can even get it to sort mpd files. I use all the time and love it!

--Ryan

ryanjf@ifriendly.com
http://home.ifriendly.com/~fourfarrs/home.htm