 CAD / MLCad / 936
Re: **** MLCAD V2.00 is out now ****
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 20:28:49 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Michael Lachmann writes:
"Andy Lynch" <andy@andyandjackie.com> wrote in message
Getting an fatal error: MLCAD.dll was not found!

Make sure that dll is in the same directory where MLcad is located!
Otherwice it will fail!

Just in case start MLCad directly by clicking on it.

Clicking on it works, but on the command line from Windows 2000 you
now have to very specific and include a path and the .exe extension.
For example, this works:

c:\mlcaddir\mlcad.exe myfile.dat

But this gives the MLCAD.DLL error even if you're in the right directory:

mlcad myfile.dat

However both used to work in version 1.99.  Strange...

Don