 CAD / MLCad / 928
Re: **** MLCAD V2.00 is out now ****
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 18:24:34 GMT

Woo-hoo!  Thanks Michael!  I just downloaded it and am off to play!  Thanks
again!  Welcome back!

Also, hope all is well with the wife and child... :-)  But I guess if it wasn't
then you would not have had time to get this out for us.

-Andy Lynch

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Lachmann" <michael.lachmann@lm-software.com>
Hy MLCad fans,

I'm happy to announce the release of MLCad V2.00!

Download it for free from www.lm-software.com/mlcad/ and enjoy it's new
features and it's new speed!

Something not in the specs - Menu "Options/General - Gfx Tab" allows to
speed it up even more :-)

Please read the ReleaseNotes.txt in the zip-archive for more information on
this version ...

... I hope this is the end of the time with no updates within 6 months!!!!!

Best regards and good playing,
   Michael