 CAD / 6059
Re: **** MLCAD V2.00 is out now ****
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 00:03:21 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Michael Lachmann writes:
Hy MLCad fans,

I'm happy to announce the release of MLCad V2.00!

Download it for free from www.lm-software.com/mlcad/ and enjoy it's new
features and it's new speed!

Something not in the specs - Menu "Options/General - Gfx Tab" allows to
speed it up even more :-)

Please read the ReleaseNotes.txt in the zip-archive for more information on
this version ...

... I hope this is the end of the time with no updates within 6 months!!!!!

Best regards and good playing,
  Michael

Thanks Michael, I've been looking forward to this release for a good while.
I did find a small bug: rendering parts with the line 0 BFC NOCERTIFY,
either in the parts list or the main windows, crashes the program with a
'Runtime Error' and 'abnormal program termination'.  I only have two parts
with the line - 30156 and 4523 - and taking out the line got rid of the
error, although I don't know the significance of doing so.  I'm running
Windows 2000, by the way, and haven't had any major problems so far besides
known bugs.  Just thought you'd like to know.

Cheers, Heather
--
Heather Patey
Pirate Wench / Brick Detective