 CAD / MLCad / 940
Re: **** MLCAD V2.00 is out now ****
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 15:17:20 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Andy Lynch wrote:

I got a Sony Mavica camera a few months ago... and well, it saves pictures on
floppy disk, and along with the pictures, it saves some kind of temp files on
the diskette also, and I had gotten tired of having to pick those useless files
out from between my picture files... voila... set myself up for this.

To easily pick out the temp (hidden?) files, click the column headings
in Explorer to resort the list.  In newer versions of Windows, you
should have the option to display file attributes, making it very easy
to sort the hidden files out from the rest.  Otherwise, I'd expect the
temp files to have a special extension, or be much smaller than the
image files.  So you could sort based on those attributes, and not have
to pick through the list.

Steve
Christopher! have you backed up your data?