 CAD / 5142
Re: Interesting Minutia in 7146 Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 23:16:28 GMT

I bet they use one of them multimillion dollar programs.
The backgrounds on the old technic sets look a lot like they were autocad
drawings.
But it would make sense for them to just use the same data they have from
the molds for the plastic as models.

Yet I can recall that in the instructions for the destroyer droid there was
this piece of a part that was out of allignement with the instructions and
it was cut out precisely to fit , so they aren't total 3D instructions.