 CAD / 5138
Re: Interesting Minutia in 7146 Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 05:24:11 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jon Kozan writes:
In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss writes:

The error you noticed has also been seen last year in the initial release of
the soccor sets... And probably a few others.

Don't get me started on the Soccer sets.  Anytime somebody asks about
modeling the minifig hair, we can just point them to the Soccer instructions
for examples of bad hair pieces. ;)

Computer graphics tend to get pixelated - the jaggies you see - when they're
blown up too large.  (the 3-D to 2-D conversion)

It wasn't pixelation.  It was curved edges which were drawn as polygons.

It's just sloppy.

Yes, definitely.

Steve