 CAD / 5129
Re: Interesting Minutia in 7146 Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 17:10:15 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Leonardo Zide writes:
Steve Bliss wrote:

My understanding (partly what I've heard, partly what I've guessed) has
been that LEGO instructions are prepared using a 2D library of static part
images.  Maybe they've at least gotten to the point where they are
generating new views of parts from their CAD database?

I don't know where you heard about the 2D library but it's wrong, they
use a 3D CAD program.

Leonardo

Leonardo,

I know you have some inside information, if you can would you please tell us
which CAD program they use?

Paulo