 CAD / 4060
Re: modelling software
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 21:44:19 GMT

Selçuk Göre skrev i meddelandet <38F067C7.7F30CF9F@superonline.com>...

LeoCAD?..:-)

Not in LeoCAD?..:-)

As in LeoCAD?..:-)

As I have almost no experience with LeoCAD, I'm hardly in a position to
recommend it (or not). As I understand it, though, LeoCAD uses it's own
pieces, not the LDRAW .dat files directly, which will make an impact on the
hard disk, and perhaps give problems when converting back to .dat?

LDRAW and MLCAD I use (now and then).

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery.htm