 CAD / 4042
Re: modelling software
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 01:30:01 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Alan Kershaw writes:
Dear all,

as a novice to the idea of CAD, does anyone have advice about software to use
to design models on computer prior to building them.
I am thinking mostly of castles, and my attempts with Lego Creator have been
very clunky and timeconsuming

Cheers

Alan Kershaw
Yes, yes, MLCAD is an excellent with lotsa features like that you can spin
around the model in te 3d view, like L3Lab. It's even good enough to have it's
own section on the legomindstorms.com forums.  It's real good.
Alan