 CAD / 3522
3521  |  3523
Subject:
My 1st custom highway scene. Thanks Bram!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 02:19:24 GMT

Hiyo!
Here is a try at customizing a highway scene using Brams fun highway.pov.
It uses three of my personal models, my 91 Accord(minifig edition), a custom
lowrider type car, and my 2nd gen Veritech like aircraft flying above.
here is the direct link:
http://students.db.erau.edu/~glasnapd/lego/raytrace.html

A bit more info is on this page.

click on the thumbnail for a 1024*768 jpg.

It took my main system under an hour for 1600x1200 with anti-aliasing ON.

but you can also hit my main page for the counter and the frames of my page:
http://students.db.erau.edu/~glasnapd/

Please LMKWYT!
-Doug Glasnapp