 CAD / 3287
3286  |  3288
Subject:
help! trying to pose mini-fig arms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 19:53:25 GMT

I'm trying to accomplish two separate effects:

#1)
I'm trying to pose the arms of a mini-fig "DAT" file
so that its arms are "straight out (forward)"
instead of "hanging normally", such that a rod/antenna
being held in either of its hands would be perpendicular
to the "ground" and parallel with the mini-fig's body.

#2)
I'm also trying to rotate another mini-fig's hands
along the central axis of the hand --
WITHOUT moving its arms --
such that the mini-fig will be able to hold
a rod/antenna parallel to the "ground"
and perpendicular to the mini-fig's body.

Please help!

Thanks.
Franklin