 CAD / 3295
Re: help! trying to pose mini-fig arms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 21:51:43 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Franklin W. Cain writes:
In lugnet.cad, Jeff Boen writes:

In lugnet.cad, Franklin W. Cain writes:

I'm trying to accomplish two separate effects:

are you using Steve Bliss' LDraw Add On???
specifially the MiniFig modeller
allows for easy manipulation of .DAT minifigs.
Makes it very easy to rotate any/all of their joints
and the kinematic chain is kept intact automatically

Thanks, Jeff.
I've got LDAO loaded, and I just now
used the Mini-fig Modeller feature
to create a DAT file.  :-)

Now I've got a _different_ problem. . . .  :-/

The DAT file created by LDAO has a whole bunch
of ROTATE and TRANSLATE comments in it,
and when I try to use _LDraw_ to render the mini-fig,
all the parts get squashed together!  :-P

ps,

MLCAD _also_ squishes the mini-fig, BTW. . . . .

Thanks.
Franklin