 CAD / 3156
Re: povray
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 20:42:42 GMT

Bram Lambrecht <braml@juno.com> writes:

With polar coordinates, you might get more of a "walking around"
feeling instead of "walking through", which, IMHO, can be better,
especially for smaller constructions, like vehicles.

You know what, I actually think you are right.  :-)

Walking through is great for buildings, submarines, and giant
spaceships, but even then, you might want to see a few different
views from the outside.

Yes.  I'd like to try my "walk through" on a larger scene, which could
actually be walked through, but the computer running the program doesn't
have enough RAM to render a large model.  :-(

Fredrik