 CAD / 17662
17661  |  17663
Subject:
Lego globe...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2011 17:27:42 GMT

If you were to create a computer simulation of a globe completely made of Legp
with cities on it and everything, how would you overcome the limitation imposed
by the fact that you can't tile squares across the surface of the globe?

Are there mathematical coordinate systems that overcome this issue? For
instance, by bending space so that you are "unaware" of the transition?

Any other ideas?

-Mike