 CAD / 17638
Re: 3D laser scanning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 19 Mar 2011 01:46:21 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Reuben Pearse wrote:
Hi Darrell,

How about some of the hair/accessories from the recent Lego Minifigure series?

OK, I just picked up this magnet set:

http://shop.lego.com/product/?p=853037&LangId=2057&ShipTo=US

I think it has the hair you wanted in it..  Is that the helmet you want too?
I'll let you know how it goes.

Again, I won't have time to do the scaling/trimming/LDU conversion/DAT
conversion - I will just be providing the raw CAD data. Someone else will have
to clean it up and make it usable. What format file would be best (anyone can
answer that has a preference): SCN? DWG? OBJ? STL? Some other format?

Darrell