 CAD / 17155
Re: List / Poll of MPD Programs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2010 20:00:30 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tore Eriksson wrote:
Here is a list of programs I've found for PC (Win/DOS only) to
handle/create/manipulate MPD files. (I have omitted all those viewers that just
support reading MPD files at this stage.)

* Which ones have I forgot?
* Which one do you prefer/recommend, and why?
* How would you rate the programs?

You missed MLCad :)
Added on: 30-Aug-2003
Downloads: 22479