 CAD / 17153
17152  |  17154
Subject:
List / Poll of MPD Programs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2010 19:21:20 GMT

Here is a list of programs I've found for PC (Win/DOS only) to
handle/create/manipulate MPD files. (I have omitted all those viewers that just
support reading MPD files at this stage.)

* Which ones have I forgot?
* Which one do you prefer/recommend, and why?
* How would you rate the programs?

PROGRAMS FOUND AT LDRAW.ORG:
MPDCenter by Michael Heidemann
Version: 1.0.14