 CAD / 17150
Re: Straightening Up the MPD Format
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2010 13:46:15 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
I just tried your kd-bi.mpd that you have exported from LeoCad.
Is that pure export?
No, current version doesn't support mpd (next one will). But compositing
files were coming from LeoCAD.

I am asking because those "embedded" files lacks an important line
"0 Name: xyz". And for that MPDCenter does not recognize that files.

Here below a sample MPD created with upcoming LeoCAD version. Please make
comments here, I'll tell Leonardo.

O NAME is not required for ordinary ldraw files, only official library
parts.  The only Meta command needed to assemble an mpd file is 0 FILE,
so the mpd file from LeoCAD is fine as is.

Don