 CAD / 1657
Re: Hose spreadsheet now available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 13:45:16 GMT

If you open the file in LDAO's editor, select all the lines with extra spaces,
from the Edit menu select Move Exact, type in 1 for the x move, and hit enter.
This will remove all extra spaces, and move the first line's x-coordinate by
1.  You can then fix this manually or select that line and do a Move Exact
of -1 x.

There's probably a better way to do this, but this will work.

-John Van