 CAD / 1636
Re: Hose spreadsheet now available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 03:53:02 GMT

John VanZwieten <john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> writes:
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Fields/1864/hoses.html

I hope the "learning curve" isn't too steep on this thing, and that
you find it useful in your projects.  Feel free to ask any questions,
make comments,etc.  At some point I would like to extend this to the
technic hoses, but don't hold your breath on it.

Thanks! Your worksheet was easy to use (for me, at least, after I
installed Excel 97), but I'm not sure how accurate my hoses are.  I made
the two hoses I needed for my mech.  They look nice, but they're probably
the wrong length.  Because I tore the model apart so long ago, I can't
check the accuracy of the curves either... I think the shape the hose
makes also depends on how that hose has been bent before...
Thanks again for a great utility!
--Bram