 CAD / 15797
Re: Tool to reconstruct models from POV files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2008 19:39:20 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Michael Horvath wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs wrote:
I don't think it's safe to assume that L3P won't change its POV output, and I
don't think it's fair for the existence of a tool that depends on that output to
discourage Lars from changing it.  (I know you weren't implying that it would,
but it's something to consider.)

Please, no guilt trips. Thanks. The program has had, what, one update in seven
years? I'm supposed to refrain from developing my own software based on that?

I wasn't trying to give you a guilt trip.  You asked for "potential problems",
and I saw that as one of them.  I apologize if I came across as implying that it
was a bigger "potential problem" than it really is.

--Travis