 CAD / 15784
Re: Tool to reconstruct models from POV files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2008 05:58:56 GMT

All right, I'm finished. You can download it from my LDraw tools page:

http://www.geocities.com/mikehorvath.geo/legotools.htm

It works with version 1.3 and 1.4 beta of L3P. You need to have the Windows
Scripting Host installed in order to run it, which should already be the case
with nearly everyone. (I think WSH is installed automatically with Internet
Explorer.)

Please report any bugs in this thread or by email.

-Mike