 CAD / 15776
15775  |  15777
Subject:
Tool to reconstruct models from POV files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2008 18:50:32 GMT

I'm thinking of creating a tool to reconstruct LDR models from L3P-generated POV
files. I'm wondering before I start what particular potential problems I should
look out for. POV SDL is quirky to say the least, but at first glance L3P's
output possesses enough regularilty for this to be feasable.

-Mike