 CAD / 15782
Re: Tool to reconstruct models from POV files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2008 21:55:20 GMT

Michael Horvath wrote:
I'm thinking of creating a tool to reconstruct LDR models from
L3P-generated POV files. I'm wondering before I start what particular
potential problems I should look out for. POV SDL is quirky to say
the least, but at first glance L3P's output possesses enough
regularilty for this to be feasable.

Such a tool already exists (with limitations), although it is probably a bit
old by now. Take a look at the bottom of this page:
http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/ldlist.htm
:-)

It's written in Delphi (Pascal), and you're welcome to have the source if it
can help you in any way.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm