 CAD / 15796
Re: Render Effects, (Was: Re: L3P Question)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2008 17:52:49 GMT

Michael Horvath wrote:

I am interested in doing this, too. I used the looks_like statement,
but as you said the bulbs themselves don't light up.

Did you look at my render? http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/merry.htm
I'd say there is a definite glow in the lights there. It's all a matter of
reflection and refraction.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm