 CAD / 14450
14449  |  14451
Subject:
Site changes on LDraw: Opinions sought
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2007 11:22:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,

If you've visited http://www.ldraw.org/ lately you will probably have noticed a
new set of big links up the top (I call them quick links). We've been trying to
make the site easier to navigate in order to help new and old users alike.

In order to make the links most effective we'd like to get an idea of what
people use the most. As such we have created a poll open to members and
non-members alike to find out what people use.

http://www.ldraw.org/index.php?module=LdrawMOTM&func=ballot&ballotid=39

Please note this poll allows multiple selections so please make use of them.

It's an easy poll and won't take much of your time and hopefully it will allow
subsequent visits to the site to be quicker and easier so please do take the
time to vote.

Thank you for your time,

Tim Gould (on behalf of the LDraw.org webasters)