Re: Site changes on LDraw: Opinions sought
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2007 19:02:21 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Jim DeVona wrote:
I get the same thing: "You already voted." Incidentally, I wanted to mention
that I think it would be nice if you could still view the poll choices after
voting, just without the option to vote again. In particular, I'd like to be
able to look at the MOTM/SOTM candidates even after I've cast my vote. I can't
really remember what I voted for because I can no longer see it (without signing
out, using a different browser, etc.).

They fixed the "unable to view" problem a long time ago for the contests.  Just
go to the contest voting page and click on the view link instead of the vote
link, and it will show you the entries.  It won't remind you which entry you
voted on, but at least you can still see all the entries.

--Travis