Re: Site changes on LDraw: Opinions sought
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2007 17:10:31 GMT

Tim Gould wrote:

In order to make the links most effective we'd like to get an idea of
what people use the most. As such we have created a poll open to
members and non-members alike to find out what people use.

http://www.ldraw.org/index.php?module=LdrawMOTM&func=ballot&ballotid=39

Unfortunately all I get is a page with "You already voted"!?

Have you used the same ID for the poll as the last SOTM/MOTM, which is the
only LDRAW poll I have voted in earlier?

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm