 CAD / 14365
Re: tool for maintaining new official parts header
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2007 22:52:22 GMT

mikeheide schrieb:
I have created a tool for maintaining the parts header according to the
latest specifications.
I hope you find this tool useful.

You can find this tool on my homepage www.michael-heidemann.de.
Any comments are welcome.
Today I have uploaded a new version to my homepage (see above).
Now you can also edit the history entries.

mikeheide